Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition
This is not a scan of the actual tome that is available. Please see the
description below for condition or e-mail us for a cover scan!
Greyhawk Adventures is designed for both Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st and 2nd Edition. This hardcover book was published in 1988. It consists of 128 pages. Included in this rulebook is the following:
Greyhawk Adventures is a great addition to any campaign set in Greyhawk. While nothing is "essential" to running any campaign, I sure would hate to run my Greyhawk campaign without this book.
- Detailed statistics on the Deities of Greyhawk and their clerics.
- Monsters of Greyhawk. New monsters unique to Oerth.
- Hall of Heroes. Statistics on some of the famous (and infamous) Heroes of Oerth.
- New Magical spells from some of the most famous wizards of all-time. Such as Mordenkainen, Bigby, Tenser and more!
- New magical items unique to the Greyhawk setting.
- Descriptions of some of the more interesting geographical locations on Oerth.
- Six mini-adventures.
- Rules for Zero-Level characters. Why start off at 1st level when you can role-play your way there?
This copy is in Very Good to Very Good condition. The cover is in Very Good condition showing moderate to heavy wear. The corners are heavily worn/rounded, and the rest shows moderate scuffing, edge wear and creases at the binding. The inside shows some discolorations, small tears on three pages, and overall light use.
Cost: None Available
ORDERING INFORMATION For more information, or for any other reason
please e-mail us at email@example.com
PO Box 37
Cedaredge, CO 81413
Click below to return to our Out-of-Print Page
Click below to go to our Dice Page
Click below to go to our D&D 3E Page
Click below to go to our Role Playing Page
The TSR logo, the Wizards of the Coast logo, the Hasbro logo and any other logos are registered trademarks of their respective companies. Any use of these logos herein is for advertising purposes only and does not constitute a challenge to trademarks or copyrights.